GP Urgent Care
We have a large network of GP practices within the Perth metropolitan area and the Bunbury region that can provide GP urgent care services to patients so they receive the most appropriate care without the need to attend an emergency department.
More about GP Urgent CareGP urgent care is treating patients with urgent (required on the day), but non-life threatening injury and illness that is typically treated within the usual scope of general practice. Not all urgencies are emergencies. The main hours for the GP Urgent Care Network of practices is 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, 7 days a week. Individual practice times may vary outside of this and their current availability will be shown on the website.
The types of minor injuries and illness treated at a GP urgent care clinic include:
- musculoskeletal and orthopaedic injuries
- gastrointestinal illnesses
- illnesses of the eye, ear, nose and throat
- stings & bites, rashes and wound infections
- abrasions and minor lacerations.
Patients will be able to:
- view GP urgent care appointments
- then make a choice about the time and cost
- and how far they will travel within the metropolitan area to attend.